A FREE SERVICE AVAILABLE TO ALL NOVA SCOTIANS; IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU RENT OR OWN
Make your home more energy-efficient and stop throwing away money with the help of Trinity Inspection Services! In partnership with Efficiency Nova Scotia, we exchange & install a wide range of energy efficient products at no cost to you.
YOU MAY QUALIFY FOR THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS:
- LED lights
- Hot water heater insulation
- Hot water pipe insulation
- Smart Power Strips
- Low-flow shower heads
- Faucet aerators
- LED night lights
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS WE INSTALL
A19 & A21
Exchange archaic incandescent bulbs for efficient light emitting diode (LED) bulbs & save kilowatts!
LED CHANDELIER BULBS
5W LED filament style bulb with candelabra base. A traditional look with modern technology inside.
LED GLOBE BULBS
6W Dimmable LED G25 Globe. Perfect for the beauty bar in any bathroom!
LED POT LIGHT BULBS
Dimmable 7W GU10s that are the perfect replacement for 50W halogen based bulbs.
LED NIGHT LIGHTS
0.3 Watt LED Night Light with photocell. Automatically turns the light on at dusk, and off at dawn.
WATER SAVING MEASURES
Aerators & Shower Heads
Save up to 40% less water and energy than traditional low flow shower heads and aerators on the market. A feeling of great force while using less water!
NEST Learning Thermostat
The NEST Learning Thermostat is available to homes with non-electric heating*. Certain criteria applies to qualify for this product. Contact us to inquire.
WATER HEATER BLANKETS
Insulation blankets for your hot water tank
Insulation that wraps around your hot water heater to keep it from losing heat and maintain a consistent temperature.
SMART POWER BARS
Smart power bars for reliable control of devices, power sensing, and surge protection. Certain criteria applies to qualify for this product. Contact us to inquire.
EXCHANGE FOR SAVINGS!
As outlined by Efficiency Nova Scotia, the free installation program is based on exchanging previous non-efficient products.
- LED bulbs are exchanged in replacement of traditional incandescent bulbs
- LED nightlight are available in exchange for incandescent bulbs
- Efficient water saving measures are available in exchange for current non-efficient products
If you have any questions regarding the product installation program's rules & guidelines, please reach out to Efficiency Nova Scotia by calling 1-877-999-6035
* At this time we do not accept compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs as part of the product exchange program.
* Our product installers will not exchange/change/alter light or dimmer switches in residences.
* Non-electric heat sources such as oil, propane, and natural gas.